Are we deliberately being poisoned?
When thinking about toxins in food, we commonly connect it with pesticides used in the production. But mother nature is not perfect so we have to manipulate her and then we get the GMO foods. When the food is processed we add chemicals like Aspartame or MSG to make things taste better. Then we wrap the whole thing in BPA , the plastic chemical Bispenol A used in . Hungry?
Who is protecting the general public?
We wonder what happened and why people are getting sick? But none of these chemicals or additives are illegal. Lobbyists ensure that they will not be banned in the near future. With a big smile people making the decisions are poisoning their fellow-men in name of what? Money? So the 1% can gain more profit and the rest has to pay with their health?
The regulation comes from us, the people. We can not count on the regulators. That is why we have to be responsible and ask questions. Avoid foods that are conterminated. We need to educate ourselves and make the choices that we can live with, a healthy life.
FDA rules on continuing to allow BPA in food packaging.
Why is Bispenol-A or BPA not banned? FDA decided to let the show go on. FDA decided not ban the use of BPA in food packaging. That is amazing in light of the numerous research that show that BPA , is contributing to cancer, cardiovascular disease and probably best known cause of damage to the reproductive system especially in men. Here is more on the subject.
In the Video the research of Frederic Vam Saal is mentioned, his studies that low dosage of BPA has health risks. Especially concerning the reproductive system.
- The FDA Must Reverse Its Rejection Of A Request To Ban BPA In Food Packaging (forcechange.com)
- Urgent Food Democracy Alert: Label GMOs (circleoffood.com)
- more sweet poison (geneticake.wordpress.com)
- Demand Walmart Reject Monsanto’s Genetically Engineered Sweet Corn (friendseat.com)
- FDA Keeps BPA in Food, Fails Public Health Again | Common Dreams (2012indyinfo.com)
- Marchers Throughout U.S. on Sunday to Demand GMO Food Labeling (danielrrosen.com)
- It’s Time to Ban BPA (biggreenpurse.com)
- Watch: A Family’s Anguish (abcnews.go.com)
- Oh FDA, I am so disappointed! (pickahling.wordpress.com)
- Tell the FDA: Ban BPA in food packaging … Elijah Zarlin, CREDO Action (point4counterpoint.wordpress.com)