Wisdom that I came across in my daily blog reading routine
I was reading through blogs this morning and mind/body/spirit Academy had written a great post on patience. With a quote from Pema Chödrön. I am a big fan of Chödrön, along with reading the post I was browsing Chödrön´s web and I found abundance of writings that spoke to me. I am going to quote one of them;
“As long as we’re caught up in always looking for certainty and happiness, rather than honoring the taste and smell and quality of exactly what is happening, as long as we’re always running away from discomfort, we’re going to be caught in a cycle of unhappiness and disappointment, and we will feel weaker and weaker. This way of seeing helps us to develop inner strength.”
This is a quote from Pema Chödrön writings on SHAMBALA SUN . One more reminder of living here and now, not there and then.
Thank you mind/body/spirit academy for the re-acquaintance with Chödrön.
- Good words from Pema Chodron (somethingbeautiful.typepad.com)
- Learning from the moment (mindfulbalance.org)
- Pema Chödrön (quotesandcrap.wordpress.com)
- Allowing Space (gavinkirk.wordpress.com)
- WHAT ARE WE PRACTICING? – Pema Chodron (paulotus.wordpress.com)
- Taking the Leap: Freeing Ourselves from Old Habits and Fears by Pema Chodron (kunavision.com)
- The ground of our practice (mindfulbalance.org)
- Pema Chödrön: Fear and Fearlessness (coreonnewenergyenglish.wordpress.com)
- Just stay (mindfulbalance.org)
- On “Loving-Kindness” ~ Pema Chodron (dhamma4mama.com)