I am proud of the Polish bee farmers and their accomplishments to agriculture.
Poland is the first country to formally acknowledge the link between Monsanto’s genetically engineered corn and the Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD) that’s been devastating bees around the world. What that means is that bees have been disappearing. If the bees disappear we are in big trouble because of their important role in pollination. And who has bought the leading research company for CCD? Well you guessed it! Monsanto
I saw this trailer on the film”Queen of the sun“. The film is about the disappearance of the bees. It is very interesting and frightening at the same time. This is what the Colony Collapse Disorder is about.
What that has to do with GMO? Well, in America there are no requirements to label GMO foods as you can see in this graph
Most governments are protecting the citizens and requiring labelling of GMO foods. But the general public in America does not even know what GMO is;
We need the FDA to regulate the GMO foods, so that we have a choice. We need the FDA on the people’s side for once and make labelling of GMO foods mandatory.
Go to www.labelgmo.org to learn more
Here is a video if you have never heard of Monsanto and where they come from. They are originally a chemical company so why are they in food production?
- Frankenfoods at Whole Foods (blogginghounds.wordpress.com)
- GMO food: Harmful or helpful? (EndtheLie.com)
- Beekeepers Win Ban on Monsanto’s GMOs in Poland (defendfreedomsite.wordpress.com)
- The Best Ironic Statement GMO Foods: Why We Shouldn’t Label (Or Worry About) Genetically Modified Products (sunnyromy.wordpress.com)
- Justice Begins with Seeds Conference – Interview #2 with GMO Educator & Presenter Pamm Larry, labelgmos.org. Presented by the biosafetyalliance.org. May 18 – 19. By Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Magazine. (openmythsource.com)
- Controlling Our Food | A Documentary On Genetically Modified Foods GMO’s (downtownlocal.me)
- GMO Foods (betsywild.wordpress.com)
- Label GMO Food: 1 Million Comments Delivered to FDA (sustainablebusiness.com)
- GMO foods, are they really bad? (virtuousgracious.wordpress.com)