The tough gets going
I was having second thoughts about my blog mission, last week and this morning I was not in the mood to go on. Then I got a post from WordPress saying that I am allowed to have advertising on my blog. I am trying to live off my writing and a little income from my blog will help. So by noon the day was already brighter.
Then Genie Speaks nominated me to «One Lovely Blog Award» She said inspirational things about my blog that were encouraging to me. So during the day the course changed. I got a clear sign from the universe. Keep going.
Thank you universe I really appreciate your instant messages and answers.
These are the guidelines: for «One Lovely Blog Award»
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post ; Thank you Genie for thinking of me and for the inspiration!
Share 7 things about yourself ;
1. My interests might be considered schizophrenic, as you can see from the blog nominations. I am interested in health, nourishment, global issues, fashion, design, art, being outdoors and I can go on….
2. When I met my husband we bought a run down fish factory together after four months in a relationship.
3 . Twelve years ago I was a single mother with three kids, I had told myself that I would never meet anyone crazy enough to take on the whole package, I was wrong.
4. I speak norwegian with a Oslo accent
5. I curse terribly in Norwegian, somewhat in Icelandic, I have probably the best manners when speaking english.
6. My grandfather who lived to be 103 years old came from Faroe islands
7. I am moving from the USA in June my VISA expires on June 12th I have a flight the day before. I get to see my favorite artists in MOMA before I leave. There is a great photographic exhibition featuring Man Ray and Ed Ruscha. The artists I did my independent study on this spring.
Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire ;
5.M.I.S Miranda´s Inside scoop
Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.