Can you spare 30 minutes a day?
If you think about Dr.Mike Evans message, it only takes 30 minutes a day to improve your health significantly.The rest 23 1/2 hours you can do what ever you want.
I did my walk today, with my significant other. We were enjoying the spring. The flowers disappear almost as quickly as they appear there is no room for postponing the experience it is now or they might be gone.
The beauty of spring is priceless. The scent is indescribable. We had an incident, that we laughed about all the way home. How wonderful can life be?
We took pictures using the phone. It´s sad not to be able to send the smell too. The sky showed us shades of blue that were amazing.
If you need some pep talk to get off the couch, here it is a link to a program, from couch to 5k, it is a worthy goal.
Embrace the 30 minutes!
- #28 Smell of Spring (1001simplepleasures.com)
- Scent Of The Week: For When You Want To Force It To Be Spring (thegloss.com)
- Spring things (zombieshippiesandtroglodytes.wordpress.com)
- Tell Me How You Define Beauty (prairiewisdom.wordpress.com)
- Enjoying Spring… (trippingdifferently.com)
- Exercise can be tricky (michaeledwardkelly.com)
- The Not So Glorious Return of Me (jpshealthylivingblog.wordpress.com)
- Happy Moments are priceless (artschalktalk.wordpress.com)